Sunday 14 February 2016

Red White and Personality

I've been posting a lot using my mother language. It's kinda strange, I know. People starting to tell that is weird, you need to practice more and bla, bla, blaa...
I'm just trying to be more informative when it comes to my everyday language. I'm using English for today's post because why not?! I actually don't care when people think that I'm not consistent or something.
This is my personal blog, this is where I love to write my thoughts. If you don't like it, just leave. But If you liked it, I will like you more ;)


I took the pictures last month. I don't know what's stopping me to post this outfit after we took it. I was on holiday when I took the photos, there were some works that make me back to the university in the middle of vacation time. And the one who took it is my friend Beri (assistant, GPS, partner). She helps me a lot in everything even we are in different class now.
This look is inspired by Indonesian flag. Okay, I'm joking. I just found that the skirt is matched with my new scarf. People thinking I'm looking like an elementary school teacher because the uniform of elementary student in Indonesia looked like that. White blouse and red skirt for girls. Well, I don't mind at all cause I found that cool and cute in the same time.
Well I hope you liked my look, and I'll be posting more food stuff.
Thank you for stopping by ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment