Wednesday 29 July 2015

What is Balagadero? How to Make Balagdero?


            Here is the answer if you looking for something new but very easy to do. I am going to show you how to make very easy candy that I love since I was kid. My aunty create this recipe and always make this one every holiday season. This candy named ‘Balagadero’. The jar of balagadero will be gone very soon. I said that because I compare it with other cookies.



            Basically, balagadero made by some easy ingredients. They are already in the kitchen so we don’t need to go to pastry shop. Yeah, here is it:
  • ·        A can of milk cream (375 gr)
  • Grated cheese (87 gr)
  • Chopped raisin
  •  Butter / Margarine 
Actually, all the measurement is not that very important. I mean come on, we’re just making candy. If you want to add more cheese to make the balagadero more salty, sure you can do that. Or even if you don’t want to add cheese at all, it’s okay.



How to make balagadero :
Blend all the ingredients on a nice pan. You can use wood spatula and wait until it become caramel. After it a bit cooler, shape it like a mini ball and add a bit raisin. After that, throw it on bunch of sugar.
Voila, you made it!


 



I actually do the video of making this balagadero. It one of my English tasks at college. I hope you liked this post ;)   






No comments:

Post a Comment