Wednesday 5 August 2015

Carving Class

Oh hey guys!
            And hello…
            Again, I’m going to post something that I got from my class. And still in culinary art –because this class is so cool, I can’t handle it err- I attended a carving class. (Finally) Play with my knives. I had 3 knives which I always bring in my box and I use all of that right now.
            They hurt my fingers sometime, but it is fine because always there is the first time in everything. I’m the beginner so I apologies for the result. I’m doing every job with my team. Some of these pictures are also created by other groups. I’m not satisfied but I’m so happy with the results.
            We get little surprise because someone who teach us do carving is not a teacher from the college, he is an alumni who really good at this thing. He is pretty good looking. I brought my camera and I’m trying really hard to not take picture with him. He made me nervous too but I must be professional. Lol!
            We did it with some vegetables like carrots, tomatoes, zucchini, radish, chilly and scallions. In my opinion, doing radish is the hardest thing because they are so fragile and soft. I try to made roses and always fails. It is still very basics. I have to learn and practice more. I will always try and try so I can be an expert at this.








No comments:

Post a Comment