Friday 3 July 2015

DONT FORGET TO BE HAPPY

“Ah, I love to tell myself that I don’t need nobody, that I don’t need your help, that I could check my body.” – Viceroy (Back at the Start).














That song explains my mood when I took the pictures. My biggest fear is being alone. I always want to talk with people in every situation. I can talk to new people easily now. I try to use to it because I can’t live alone. But finding some best friends is never easy.
                I had six best friends at the class. I know them really well. I mean every single thing about them. I love them to that. But something happened. Next semester I will not be in the same class with them. Only one person all the people I love. It will never be the same. We had so many plans that maybe can’t be realizing. Match our schedule will be so hard.
                I wish we could gather like before. They are my family in the uni.
                Moving on, about this look I looked like try to be happy right? But inside, I am not. But I love the outfit that I am wearing today. I asked an uncle at the mini market, “what do I looked like?” and he said that I looked like a history student. What?! It’s ridiculous but fun.
                The top again from garage sale, I paired it with jeans and the comfy boots. Why not? The outfit is actually inspired by my most favorite teacher at the uni. She has that kind of style and why not if I steal her style?!
                I hope you like my look. Much love ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment