Friday 24 July 2015

Monumen Dipatiukur

I am feeling kind of guilty when I post fashion stuff but write something about my feeling. Not what it should be. I know actually, without telling you what happen in my life you already know what I am feeling by seeing my expression. I will try to be more professional now.








When you trying to be look like Kardashian but your friends try to be cute behind you




I don’t have any plan to do a photo shoot. So this is a very daily, very normal costume that I am wearing in every day. We visited a museum that really iconic in this city. Bandung. We visit this place after we try some street food. If you remember this outfit on my “ceker setan” post. You guys are awesome!
It’s really simple look, I believe I wear this sweater when I did a photo shoot with Isti on the bridge near her campus. But this look is little bit different now because I pair it with my black booths. Pretty normal, pretty casual. I hope you like the look.
And one more thing, I always bring black tote bag which says “Indeed”. It given by Isti. The best friend who live as an island girl lol. I miss hanging out with her. Spending time and money. Oh yeah!!! (jk) But I am waiting her to go back.
Talk about the place that we took the pictures, like I said it so iconic in Bandung. It located in north of Gedung Sate. The center of the city. The building is also very cool to me. My most favorite part is the bird in official seal of Republic of Indonesia and Indonesian flag in center of twin building. I really love my country. It is not the number one, but the most comfortable place to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment