Friday 17 July 2015

Indonesian Traditional Display Food

 If I know that this is what I am going to do, I will never ever regret for being in this major. Learn everything about food. Learn everything that really useful in real life. Everything we learn actually is something that we doing every time.
            I am proud with the result of my mid semester test in culinary art class. I am grateful for being in this team. Rifa and Ivan are so kind and easy to be work with. I love them bunch, yuhuuuuu! 




Okay, I am going to talk about the actual topic. We created a natural and semi traditional display food. And the foods we going to organize are mini traditional food. The foods are already there since forever ago in our hometown. Our theme to display our foods is ‘stage’. We want to make something look really stunning like Demi Lovato on stage. Well as you can tell, my favorite singer is Demi Lovato.
            We use banana’s leaf and young coconut leaf to décor our ‘stage’. This art is very identical with Bali dishes. If you see how Balinesse display their foods, you will familiar with this. But not only Bali, Java is also using same method with different style.
We use 28 cm circle foam board as a base of our display. It looking like a cake at first. Luckily it’s look very good after we cover everything. We make more than 5 shape of folding style.
            I love to show our creativity on goods.
            This is what I learn from life, never feel regret with what Allah decide to you because you will never know that it is the best plan that Allah make to us. Allah choose it before we know that we going to love it someday. Always be happy and grateful. Allah with you <3

Original 'stage' without some foods





Rifa, Ivan & Andriani as a team <3


No comments:

Post a Comment