Friday 26 June 2015

Ceker Setan, The Claws of Demon!

I found this place from Instagram. Well actually my friend did. We are all love to find any unique kind of food. Can you guess what it is? It is chicken fingers! Okay, the name of this place is “Ceker Setan” which means “Claws of Demons”. This –kind of café- offered chicken claw with 3 spicy levels. That was insane!

This kind of café usually offering 1 to 10 spicy level. Can you imagine there are only 3 levels? The range of the spicy is very far. That is why I order the spicy level 1. I love spicy food but I don’t want to take a risk because this was my very first time visiting this place.




It located in Jl. Dipatiukur No. 96 Bandung. Not that really hard to find this place. All I remember, it near the Circle K. First impression is “OMG this café is so cute and tiny.” So many motorcycle parking, I almost can’t reach it. The atmosphere is so crowded. Should I turn around? But hey, we almost there and we have to come. No matter what.




We come inside and surprisingly it’s not that crowded. I choose the chair number six because it is in the center of the room. The lighting is perfect to take some pictures. The wall has so many cool quotes perfectly on frames. That’s a good idea to décor the room. It talks about motivation. But some of them are only jokes. Interesting enough. The room has space for washing our hands as well. That’s good because it’s hard to consume chicken claws without using both of our hands. They also has liquid soap. But unfortunately they don’t a mirror and they don’t set a hand dryer. That’s why, carrying a pocket of tissue paper is very important. Or we just can pretend our clothes as a napkin.

Price : IDR 16K - 18K


Speaking about our special menu, they offer 6 different variant of flavor. They were ceker setan (the original), ceker seblak, ceker bumbu rujak, sayap halilintar (chicken wings), ceker saus padang, and ceker saus tiram. Almost all the menus are using traditional Indonesia spices. If you are an Indonesian, you will familiar with the strong taste. My friends ordered the original menu and I am the only one who ordered ceker seblak. If you want to know about seblak, I will tak about it soon. In Sha Allah.
Like I said at first, I ordered with spicy level 1. The claws are very brittle, soft and fragile. I bet they are boiling the claws for very long time. That is nice. So I can eat it easily. But I can’t handle myself with the spicy. It is burn my mouth, my lips and everything. I am tearing up. You can see the 15 seconds video of me, crying because of it on my Instagram account.


No comments:

Post a Comment