Friday 24 January 2014

PE / GYM / Sport Outfit for Hijabi

Assalamu'alaikum!
So this is some pictures I took few days ago with my sister. I will upload a video about this outfit soon, In sha Allah.
Well, I think this look is really appropriate for us, as a hijabi to do sport. But I recommend not to wear jeans like me. LOL. I'm wearing jeans at that time because that's a casual way to go with this look. I hope you like my pictures and you can follow my instagram account for my daily pics if you want :)







Outfit details :
- Scarf : traditional store
- hoody : us store
- hilow top : annisa clothing line
- jeans : logo
- shoes : dan's

Note :
I'm a huge dreamer, please follow support me. Everything you do for me, whatever in youtube, instagram, twitter, facebook, lookbook, and also this blog would be means alot to me.
Love,
Andriani :)

No comments:

Post a Comment