Saturday 11 January 2014

Hair (Care) Tips for Hijabi

Hello,
I've been wearing hijab for 8 months, so happy I still wear it. It just protect me and make me feel save. But, all what I think to always wear the hijab is not that easy. I need extra care about my hair. After searching and thinking for soooo long time. I got some important information about hair care, and I will tell you guys!
Can you see how excited I'm! =)




Here's the tips!


1. Wash your hair
Make sure your hair is really clean, so you will feel confortable with your hair under your scarf.

2. Do a HAIR TREATMENT
What is hair treatment? Basically just doing some good things for your hair and take care about them. For example, you can do hair mask and creambath at Sunday by yourself. It's so fun and make your hair happy!

3. Don't use a heat
Heeeeeeeeeeey! Our hair is something alive, they are like our skin. Can feel something bad, so keep it away from straighner, curling iron, or hair dryer. It can demage it right?!

4. Make sure your hair is dry before wear the hijab
Yeah, obviously. Wet hair inside your scarf will be so annoying.

5. Brush your hair
It's a routine, don't ask! We need to do it at least before and after wear the scarf.

6. Don't do your hair too tight
I mean if we have a long hair, we need to make a bun or ponytail because it's so important to make our hair didn't show. And don't do it too tight, because like I said they have a feeling.

7.  No hair clips
I know hair clips helping us keep our hair stay at that place, but it's kind of bad for our head. We can use underscarf or thin headband inside the scarf. It more save!

8. Choose a good scarf
Yeah, we need a good scarf for our hair. It depend on what we need actually. I showing my scarf in my videos so you can check it out!

Well, I think just that's it. I also uploaded my video which talk about it. You can visit it for other version of this explaination. But it totally same! :)



I'm a huge dreamer. I hope you (as my BESTFRIEND=)) can help me by visit my blog, youtube videos, instagram, lookbook, all the social media. It really really can help me in the future. I love you, and thank you so much for reading :))

No comments:

Post a Comment