Thursday 2 January 2014

Hijab Tutorial for Teenager (Only Outfit Idea, Sorry!)

Assalamu'alaikum!
Probably you wondering, what you mean with the title? Basically I made hijab tutorial video on youtube including the outfit idea. But in this post, I will not share how I do my hijab. But you can watch my video.
It's 2014 and I'm so excited! I post my daily picture on instagram, it means the world to me if you can visit it and tell me what you think :)
And I also post some pic on lookbook, this is my lookbook profile.

 








Outfit details :
- Scarf & underscarf : muslim house
- Knit Coat : US
- Necklace : Istiulous
- Shoes : Galvano

Note :
I'm a huge dreamer, please follow support me. Everything you do for me, whatever in youtube, instagram, twitter, facebook, lookbook, and also this blog would be means alot to me.
Love,
Andriani :)


No comments:

Post a Comment