Friday 17 January 2014

Get Ready with Me - Day into Night Edition!

Hello guys!
I uploaded my new video recently. That is get ready with me video which is showing you how I do my makeup, hijab and outfit. I hope you like it.
It's kinda sad because I didn't get much views on my previous video, but anyways... Here's some picture that I took while film the video :)









Outfit details :
- scarf : muslim hose
- sweater : us store
- belt : intan
- skirt : unknown
- shoes : donatello

 watch my video and please subscribe to my channel!

 

I'm a huge dreamer. I hope you (as my BESTFRIEND=)) can help me by visit my blog, youtube videos, instagram, lookbook, all the social media. It really really can help me in the future. I love you, and thank you so much for reading :))

No comments:

Post a Comment