Thursday 30 January 2014

January Favorites 2014!!!

I love you to the moon and back!
Hello my bff! Today's post just like talking what I'm talking on my January Favorites 2014 video. And also share some pictures of my favorites, I hope you like it and please ignore the shiny face on my thumbnail!





A. Beauty Faves!
  

1. Wardah Light Feel Compact Powder
2. Mizzu Powder Volume Mascara
3. Aubeau Eye liner
4. Rexona Sun Flower

B. Non Baeuty Faves!
 
1. Good Time mini
2. Beng-Beng Maxx
3. Yupi Juicy Gummy
4. Vitamin Water


If you want to see other version of my videos, you can visit my channel.



Note :
I'm a huge dreamer, please follow support me. Everything you do for me, whatever in youtube, instagram, twitter, facebook, lookbook, and also this blog would be means alot to me.
Love,
Andriani :)

No comments:

Post a Comment