Saturday 31 October 2015

Popular Song Around


I got better connection in my room. It’s giving me more opportunity to post more creative things on this blog. I’m going to share about my favorite music and playlist. I hope you liked it.
Today’s playlist is about some songs that I always listen when I’m outside. Even in café, street, school and everywhere. But I never knew the tittles. After surf in da internet, I finally find those songs!



1. MKTO – Classic

I’ve been listening to this song like every time. Sounds really good and cheer full. 




2. Sia – Chandelier 
I don’t know about it, I love to watch Bethany Mota’s video on YouTube and she always singing. Weirdly but I love it. Then I realized the song was Chandelier by Sia.
 
 
3. Charlie Puth – Marvin Gaye ft. Meghan Trainor
 

 
4. Adam Levine – Lost Star


5. Clean Bandit - Rather Be ft. Jess Glynne





6. One Republic - If I Lose Myself





7. David Guetta - Play Hard ft. Ne-Yo, Akon



8. Meghan Trainor - Like I'm Gonna Lose You ft. John Legend



9. OMI – Cheerleader (Felix Jaehn Remix)


Talk about genre, I honestly don’t really have any specific favorite. I just listen what’s in my mood. I’m mostly listening to popular song. But it back to my mood. I will post more stuff like this with different theme. I hope you get more inspiration. Thank you for stopping by ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment