Friday 16 October 2015

Seblak... Woops?!



Let me explain the main ingredient of what I’m going to talk about. It’s “kerupuk” or “krupuk”. I don’t know how to spell and pronounce it right. But it basically something can be expand if we fry it with very hot oil. Kerupuk is usually being a side dish to every Sundanese food. But sometime, we eat kerupuk to complete our foods.
 There were so many kind of kerupuk. Even for color, size and taste. It depends on the main ingredients of kerupuk. It will be (kind of) hard to mention kind of kerupuk but if you want me to do that on my blog, just let me know!





And now, speaking of the dish I’m going to talk about. It’s seblak. Like I said, kerupuk is basically something to be side dish and the method to cook it is fry. But in seblak, kerupuk become main ingredient and the method of make it is boil before sauté.
In Bandung, they sell seblak with only boiled sauté kerupuk with some spicy spice. But if you visit my hometown, Sukabumi you will feel another sensation of eating seblak.
They are giving us little bit sweet taste from the soy sauce. They also give us more additional ingredients like chicken meat, sausage and extra vegetable.
If you want to get this original street food, you can come to Jl. Ir. H. Djuanda Sukabumi. That’s a mini version of Dago Bandung, trust me you will enjoy it. The product in this picture is located in front of SMPN 1 Sukabumi. It originally package with plastic and foam box but I prefer to bring my own plate every time I order it. For price it is so inexpensive. It’s under 10K with a maximal taste.
Hope you liked it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment