Sunday 25 October 2015

Les Trois Espresso Bar


Another day in my hometown, I visited (again) a coffee shop. I just realized that coffee business is growing up very fast in town. I looked back to my ‘must visit list’ and found it out. I still have more than 2 kinds of these places to visit in Sukabumi. But that’s fine. I’m a new fan of coffee now.






Les Trois. I know it French because I learned it at college. But I don’t know exactly why the owner named of this coffee bar. The guy can’t explain it to me. They are welcoming us very warm by the way. We enjoy small little talk with the bartender.




Seeing their decoration, I know that’s a huge plus for them. Make them different with other coffee shop. They are having 5 sections for costumer to enjoying the place. The kitchen/bar is in the first floor and we can choose to sit outside the cafĂ©, near parking area. Or we can choose inside the room and watch the bartender working their job. Pretty interested for me because they are so nice.



On the second floor, there are 3 sections. Gazebo, living room and more like formal room. I didn’t take all of rooms/sections because I don’t want to disturb other visitors. The walls also looked really great. My favorite one is a huge chalk board in the living room. That is the most recommended place to take pictures.





For their menu, pretty normal. They gave 6 different kinds of beverages. There was espresso base, coffee free, blended coffee, blended cream, mixologist and tea. You can order more additional ingredient or topping depend on your favorite. That’s a good idea to separate the topping because we can freely choosing what we want.
We ordered kiwi mojito and caramel macchiato. For me personally, the prices are higher than the other coffee shop in this town. But for the tasted, they give us the higher level as well. Virgin kiwi mojito is very fresh and nice. It has slices of peach that I thought that was mango before. And for caramel macchiato, they don’t give too many sugars which very great. But you can ask for extra sugar if you want to. Don’t ever be shy to ask something. You’re a king!
Because I didn’t order any desserts or other dish, they gave us free snacks! Nice service for the new visitor. Yeah, they do it to every visitor. But don’t worry, if you want to get other snack you can order some sweet cake.
If you visiting my hometown, Sukabumi. I recommend come to Les Trois Espresso Bar to spend your time. You will get good beverages and nice service.
Happy holidays!




LES TROIS ESPRESSO BAR
Location               : Jl. Siliwangi No. 80 Sukabumi, Indonesia
Social media         : @leetraa
Opening Hours       : 10AM to 11PM weekday, 10AM to 12PM weekend
Dress code            : Casual
WiFi                      : Yes
Toilet                    : Yes
Parking area         : Yes
Money spend         : Normal, around IDR 50k per person

No comments:

Post a Comment