Thursday 1 October 2015

Brunch : Buy One Get One Free at Porto



Couple times ago I went to Porto restaurant for Dilmah Real High Tea Challenge Café and Restaurant 2015. They served really amazing dishes so I don’t feel surprised when we got the result of that competition. Congratulations Porto, for being the winner of Dilmah Real High Tea Challenge this year!
I love their services. They are located in Jl. Setiabudhi No. 53 Bandung. I know my aim to get there is for Dilmah, but they said that they’re having new brunch menu. And now, they are having great promo that will make you want to come there. You can get one more free plate when you order one of their brunch menus. That is so interesting!
The most recommended menus are Panini de Guatemala and Hawaiian Breakfast. For this time, I tried Panini de Guatemala which is the creamy one. Cream and melted mozzarella cheese on top make it tasted so unique and yummy. They are also using organic eggs for this menu and that is a huge plus.
Because brunch is basically gather breakfast and lunch in the same time, they give a very huge portion. I personally can’t eat all of that by myself. So I can still share it with my friend.



Please think about it, you can eat one portion with one of your friends. In this promo, you can get one more menu by bough one. So you can come with 4 friends and pay for 1. That’s insane and worth!







Anyway, I have a thing to take restaurants and cafes decorations pictures. Porto Restaurant has a positive and calm atmosphere. Appropriate to spend your time with your friends or your family. They are offering different type of table so you can choose your favorite table for your situation.
There were 2 sections in this restaurant. Inside and outside. Surprisingly, they were good for taking photos. For inside section, I found it very classic and vintage. I have to add more knowledge about this but for the view that was so great. You can taking picture in every corner but the most favorite one is the table with a huge window above it. I saw it on Instagram first, and totally in love with it at the first time seeing it.
And for the outside, fresh air is my bae. Just see the pictures and you can describe it by yourself. I totally recommend to taking pictures everywhere. They are having great spot in every corner.




One more thing I forget to tell. They are also having open kitchen and bar. Unfortunately I forgot to take some pictures. You can visit Porto Restaurant to prove what I’m saying.
Have a nice day!

PORTO WORLD CULINARY ADVENTURE
Location                : Jl. Setiabudhi No. 53 Bandung, Indonesia
Social media         : @portorestobdg (Instagram)
Parking area         : Yes
Phone                   : 022-2041993






No comments:

Post a Comment