Monday 2 December 2013

November Favorites 2013!!!

Hi December!!!
So much memory in December, thats why I love it.
My November Favorites is coming up on my youtube channel, so I think I need to post that here like my October Favorites!!!



A. Beauty Favorites


1. Veryme Fat Lash BLACK OUT Mascara
The aplicator is amazing! I love it so much, I don't have really thick lashes but this product really help me.

2. Mizzu Eyrliner Pen Perfect Wear
I love the shape of it, this is help me really well to create a good line on my lash line.

3. Sariayu Kenanga Pembersih & Penyegar
Help me to remove the makeup really good, moisturaizing my skin and the best this of this product is the smell. Soooo relaxing!

4. Angry Bird Deo Mist
This kid product is the best! I love it, the smell is really good but not that strong. So this is perfect for me!

5. Citra Night Whitening Body Lotion
I got tan skin. I don't know it happened in rainy season here, in Indonesia. Well, this product help me to bring my skin back. Hope it work really well because I just tried it :)


B. Food 


1. Quaker Oats Cookies
Aaaaaaw! This is soooooo delicious guys. I think I'm a cookie person. But just tell me that I'm the only one because this is kind of addicting. Can not stop eating this like crazy.

2.Kurang Asen Candy HOT Rujak
Well, rujak is something like my favorite with some fruit. But they make it on a candy sooooo can you guess how adorable it is? I love it.

3.Minute Maid Nutriboost
Think is like a yoghurt, but I think it's not. It just like a milkshake and yummy! So many flavour of this product.

4. Mie Sedap Kari Ayam
I forgot mention this froduct on my favorites video. I know instant noodle is not that healthy but I'm sure this is amazing. I love the taste. And I want to eat this everyday but I can't.


C. Songs
1. Sewindu by Tulus

2. Jatuh Cinta by Tulus
3. Cups "When I'm Gone" by Anna Kendrick


Don't forget to watch the video for other version explaination :)



No comments:

Post a Comment