Saturday 23 November 2013

Flower Pin Holder

Hey!

I have uploaded my DIY video recently, so I want to show you guys more detail about this DIY!





Step 1 :
Create all the flower pattern from any fabric you like, mine is velt. Then I made big circle from the yellow, triangle shape from the red, leave from the green, two pieces of long rectangle to cover the chopstick and grass shape from the dark green. This is my measurement. You can change it, what ever you like.



Step 2 :



With the yarn and needle, sew around the circle like this. Remember guys, you no need to be professional to do this. Just sew it up and down. You can watch my video if you want to see how I sew it.
Then you need to add some cotton on that circle. Then finally pull the yarn. I can make a beautiful ball shape.

Step 3 :
 Oke, now you have to cover the chopstick with dark green rectangle shape around with glue gun. And connect the ball shape with it. So it will be looking like witch wand, but of course cute witch. Just kidding!

Step 4 :


See the picture! Do the same thing like I do for the ball shape to the red triangle. we are just putting together some pieces of red triangle and pull the yarn. It looks so pretty! Now connect it again with glue gun to the stick ball.

Step 5 :
  Glue the grass to the bottom section of red things, it just to cover it. Make it looks perfect.

Step 6 :

Well, last step is jus add the leave to the stick with glue gun. To make it even more cute, you can cover the inperfection section with the dark green velt. 


For the vase, if you wanna know how I did it just watch my video on my youtube channel :)

Here is the video. Hope you like it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment