Wednesday 11 December 2013

What I Got for My Birthday 2013

I'm officialy 18 years old!
It's kinda hard to admit it, but yes I'm 18 years old and legal .LOL
And this year I got a good number for the date it is 11/12/13. So cool! Well in this post I'm gonna tell you what I got from my friends :)



1. Book : Aku adalah Cantik
I have not finished thi book, but I think this books is really good because it talk in Islam ways and of course tell the girls to do everything good and according to the Islamic way. Like how we act, how we dress and how we teach our children in the future.

The book is written in Indonesian. Well, it's easy to understand it. Thank you Isti for this book. It is useful for me.

2. Line Emoticon Doll
This doll is given by Neyza. It is so cute even the face like try to tease me but I don't care. I always imagine when people upset and talk to me, I will show this emoticon. Hahahaaa


3. Hello Kitty Frame
Look at this Hello Kitty house. I love it, I can open the window to see the picture. LOL
This is a frame from Jeje. I can hang it on the wall or place it on my desk. But I have no idea which picture I'm gonna use.



4. Sticth
I have no idea to describe this. But thank you Rara for this cute Sticth. Don't ask me to buy Lilo. I don't know where I can find it!


5. Hand Bag
I looking for this one for along time!!! Thank you Astri. I love it so much!!!


Thank you for all the birthday wishes!!!


Don't forget watch my video for other version explaination :)

No comments:

Post a Comment