Friday 20 December 2013

Get Ready with Me - Makeup, Outfit, and Hijab Tutorial!!!

Assalamu'alaikum!
I recently upload my "getting ready with me" video. Basically it just like showing you guys a makeup, outfit and hijab tutorial in one video! I love making it, it is so fun. And the most important thing is the backsound! yeah... I got permission from one of my favorite singer Essabieq and it is so cool! His musics are amazing, he and his sister is still just covering few songs. But I'm sure they will be great someday! :D

On this post, I will not showing all the step of the video. Just outfit. But it will be still fun, you can watch the video on my channel if you want to see how I do my makeup and hijab.









Outfit details :
blue scarf - muslim house
vest - yogya
bag - yogyakarta
skirt & belt- intan
shoes - galvano

photos by Isti

visit my beauty channel to see the video, or you can click this box below!


No comments:

Post a Comment