Saturday 29 August 2015

What's in My Backpack 2015



I’m back with a new video, this is a very honest video that I did this far. It doesn’t mean I’m fake or pretend in every video. But I film this before I go to college. I’m so ready to go but then I film the video and clean my backpack again. Kind of weird, but here is it!




Can you notice that I look unhappy in this video?

I hope you don’t see it but I promise that I won’t be like this anymore. My mood when I was filming this video is so messed up! I don’t know what is wrong with me. I just became so stupid and stuck in one problem that I actually don’t need to think about it.

Please pray for me. I’m trying to gain motivation in my mind. But the harder I do, the less I get. I need your support!

But thank you for being so patient to me :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment