Friday 12 June 2015

Romantic Dinner "Punclut"

A little bit about Punclut…
What is Punclut? I always wondering, people in this city always ask me to hang out in that place. I am so curious and finally find out that Puclut is known as “Puncak Ciumbuleuit” or “Top of Ciumbuleuit” in North Bandung.
This place is about 7 km from the city center. On weekend, people always come to Punclut to enjoy the view of Bandung. Lots of people come to this place. Do work out and jogging in the morning. Lovely place I know…

 
Beautiful view from Punclut at night
  

Why do I come to this Punclut?
Someone broke my heart!!!
If you see my previous post probably you will know that. I was so sad at that time but then my friends come to see me and ask me to go. And I am like, “ok I will come.”
Then here I am.
Get my dinner with three guys who really kind to me. We order simple Sundanesse dish like chicken, brown rice, tofu, fermented soybean, chicken gizzard, perkedel (basically fried mashed potato) and chicken skin (like barbeque huh?!)

With those cool guys! Thank you for asking me out


Price of Warung TEH ITA Punclut?
The place I visited is basically a mini food stall on the street of Punclut. For student like me, the price is suitable with what they offer. It’s not that expensive but also not cheap. I honestly don’t remember all item of the price that we order. (1 new lesson: capture the menu if I want to share it on my blog).
Chicken                                : Rp. 13.000,- /pcs
Brown rice                         : Rp. 5.000,- /pcs
Tofu                                      : Rp. 1.000,- /pcs
Soybean (tempe)            : Rp. 1.000,- /pcs
Perkedel                              : Rp. 1.000,- /pcs
Chicken gizzard                : around Rp. 5000,- I guess. Not sure cause I didn’t order it.
Chicken skin                       : Rp. 5.000,- /pcs
This is all I remembered. I apologize!!!
But speaking about this price, my friend a bit complaining because how can chicken skin that sometime we avoid become more expensive than tofu which a lot healthier. But I know the answer. My teacher told me at food ingredients class. She says that material which is contains a lot of oil and of course made it more delicious and salty. It made people have desire to eat those kind of food.
For example, people want to eat fries potato more than potato in soup. I asked 10 friends to prove that. And 8 from 10 said that right.





Great view at Punclut
I am so grateful for having some good friends. They took me to a beautiful place when I’m in this situation. From the top of the hill, I can see the lights of this city. It just look like beautiful stars in the sky.  That was so beautiful and relaxing. I want to explore Punclut more! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment