Friday 19 June 2015

Alhamdulillah it's Ramadan!


Assalamu’alaikum!
I am feeling so blessed in this Ramadan atmosphere. I am home in the beginning of Ramadan and going to back for school next week. Honestly, only few days from today. It’s fine because I still get that quality time with my big family. Something I don’t really get over 3 months this semester.













Speaking about the look I wear today, if you watch my garage sale haul on YouTube you’ll know how happy I am for getting those top. I have no shame to wear second brand product because it’s so cute and pretty. I am in love with the ‘5 furry circle’ on the chest area.
The shape of my top is also unique. I found it looked like kimono because it only has simple cut like square. But it’s not kimono because it’s kind of short for the sleeve. But I still can use long sleeve inside. It’s fine when the long sleeve match the top. Or maybe it’s not. I don’t know.
                The pants I am wearing are also from that same garage sale. Again, no shame! I cut the bottom by myself because it’s too long for me. I am proud of my skill anyway. LOL
The shoes!!! My favorite shoes, that I got from payless is the best. It’s made from black suede, it’s boots, and the heels is on point. Surprisingly it’s comfortable. I always want to wear it all the time but I got warn from my university-level instructor to stop wear that shoes. She said it’s not good for my feet. I can’t use it daily, but I love it! I want to cry sometime. Okay I am not joking.
                Moving on, I took the pictures on the street in Bandung. This was my first time taking picture in very crowded place. People watched us like we are some weirdos. Honestly only me who took the pictures. I am trying too hard on this session because –I AM HUNGRY--. We took pictures before Ramadan btw. I'm not fasting.
I hope you guys like my look ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment