Saturday 28 June 2014

June Favorites 2014

Hello my beautiful lovely friends!
I haven't done this kind of blog post before hehe. It basically like a quick review for some stuff I have been loving this month! ;)



A. Beauty Stuff

1. Poppy Dharsono Bronzer / Shading African 08
I'm trying to figure out what is the best bronzer for me, and finally I found this Poppy Dharsono Bronzer in the shade African 08. I have to say "I want shading" to the store so they give me this. This bronzer has no shimmer on it, not that really brown for me but I found a bit red on it after I apply it on my skin. Totally good for a formal  event. But I use it often for contour my nose.
For your information, Poppy Dharsono is an entrepreneur and famous fashion designer from Indonesia. She is the most inspiring woman for me to keep working so hard to get everything I want.


2. Day & Night Cream by Wardah Lightening Series
Okay, I honestly never really use day and night cream before, but I watched some videos from my favorite beauty guru on da magical youtube about skin care. And I thought you know what, they are right! I need extra care about my skin because my skin getting dry and acne at the same time. So I'm choosing this lovely day and night cream from wardah. They're amazing and perfect for my tropical skin.


3. LT Pro Liquid Liner
 You need to try this LT Pro Liquid Liner! Because it is waterproof and stay on the lid like a gel. Perfect for a formal event or daily basic. But this product is kind of expensive for me, but yeah the price never lied. Something my mom always say.


4. Bengkoang Mask Roots & Rose Water by Mustika Ratu
 Mask is just like my weekly essential. It is also called Masker Bengkoang and Air Sari Mawar in Indonesia. It's smell really good for me and not that strong that why I love to apply it on my face. Like I said in my June favorites video, the form of this mask is powder that's why I have to adding some rose water on it. After I apply it on my face I'm feeling like more fresh and have a bright skin haha xD


5. Eskulin Kids Disney Hand Sanitizer
 Basically I love kids product. No shame. It just because they are safe and smells always good. I'm choosing this Eskulin Kids Disney Hand Sanitizer this month because I use it often and smells like deliciousness!



B. Food and Snack

1. Indomie Taste of Asia Bulgogi
  
 I know eat too much instant noodle is not healthy but I eat this max once a week because it taste super yummy! I never really go to Korea that's why I always curious about taste different in different city. If you know what I mean haha;)

2. Niu Milk Tea
I actually don't know how to describe this one. I love to mix my tea and milk together and I found better quality on this one! It's better to drink it when it cool, so I put it on the fridge and yeshh. It's taste really good.


3. Yupi Gummy Candy
Okay, who don't know this one? Jelly candy with a lot of sugar. I won't talk alot about the taste but yes I almost eat this everyday. Kind of bad. So I suggest you not to start eating this because you can not stop!


That's about it! If you want to see other explanation about all the things I mention here, you can click my June Favorites video 2014 here! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment