Friday 15 August 2014

Bronzer : Oriflame(veryme) & Poppy Dharsono (Review)



Currently I’ve been using these lovely products to contour my face.
I love both products and going to do a review. 
I never really do a serious review before. But I will make this one more intense by comparing them!
I hope it helpsss…. ^_^



P.S. I will call Oriflame : very me PEACH ME PERFECT POWDER as product (A) and Poppy Dharsono Perfect Color Blush 08 Africana as product (B).
  





Price?

I can’t remember specifically. But both of products are not very pricy. They are under Rp. 100.000,- but I believe (A) is more cheaper than (B) for little bit.



Pigment?

I saw that (B) is a lot darker than (A). But both products are very good in different way. I love to use (A) for natural look. Like when I just want to contour my face and my nose in the daily activity. For (B), it super dramatic but I love to use it when I film my youtube videos because it look nice on camera. I really love that!




Package?

It’s okay. I love both products. (A) has a circle shape and super pretty with flower pattern. And it has really good smell. Like flower or something.

And (B) has a gold reflection outside, like I bring a gold mirror everywhere! And it also has a mirror inside which is super cool.



I don't make video on youtube for this review but I think this explaination is enough :)
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Love,
Andriani Mareth





No comments:

Post a Comment