Wednesday 18 June 2014

About Dream and University

"It's always the same dream. I'm in this city, and I belong. Bandung is mine." - The Carrie Diaries

Well, it's not really is. But Bandung is the place that I will live now.
I have a very big dream about it. Very huge. Very special.
I want to have it all.



I love craft since like forever ago.

Since like I can't write anything with pencil.

I love to make things, I love to recycle stuff.



My heart beating so fast.

This passion come strongly in my heart.

Yes. I always thinking that was my way.




But...

I hate to saying that word

There is something not on that way after I say but.

But yeah, all the things I want probably not the best for me. Allah gave me different way.

I can't be fashion student. It's okay...

I'm meeting new people yesterday. They are my future.

I never expecting it. They are so lovely. Michelle Phan said it's better to work with people that you love.

And yes. I love them.

They are in Management of Cathering Industry. Or what ever you call it. We learn about food and all the good stuff which is I love too.

Allah put me in it. And I grateful for that.

I want to make my parents says to everyone that I am their daughter.

I don't expect anything more again. I just want to give the best from me, from all I can do.

Enjoying life, make friends and be the better one.

I can't say bye for all the things I want before. I just will adjourn it. We don't know what's gonna happen in the future.

Love,
Andriani Mareth


*all the pics are from Paradise Kiss movie. The one inspired me alot*

No comments:

Post a Comment