Saturday 19 October 2013

How I Style Harem Pants 2

Hi YOU!

Yes you who read this post! I LOVE YOUUUU <3

LOL, I said that on my twitter and facebook for a million time. Sounds creepy but in fact I love you guys so much. For you who follow me since I started my youtube channel until I created this blog, or you who just started read this post hehe. It's means alot to me.












So here is the second ways I style my harem pants. Take these pictures near my old school. Excited of course, but it's hard for me to smile. I had sores on the lips at the moment. So hard to pick the pictures I want to share with you. But I hope you like it :)

I posted this picture on lookbook!
Click HERE if you don't mind to check it and give this picture 'hype'




Outfit Detiles :
- Green Scarf
- Black Nerd Glasses
- US sweater
- Harem Pants
- Converse

Video will be coming up soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment