Tuesday 15 October 2013

Eid Ul-Adha 2013

Eid Mubaraaak!!!
Yesterday, October 15, we celebrate Eid Adha which is a big event for the whole Muslim in the world. But my friend from Pakistan said they celebrate it today! It's not a big deal. It's was really fun!



As the traditions, we can prepare the goat, cow, or camel for the qurban. But no camel in Indonesia of course. So my family provide a cow for Eid Adha this year.


But something bad happened. There was a miscommunication between breeding cattle and my aunt. So the cow came so late. But fortunately, the cow came before Duhr time. People prepare a place for slaughter it. Sounds scary! Okay, just calm down~




I think it's over, it will be going well. But, there was a new problem. After people lay the cow down, people wondering who will slaughter it? Once again, misunderstanding happened. Breeding cattle tells my aunt, slaughterer is available from them. But he is not coming. Everybody got panic. The sun burning my skin, then the cow covered by tarpaulins.


It so scary but finally the cow gone~


It's so bad, but I just want to share the picture with you guys. If you don't like it, just tell me so I will delete the picture :)

And finally, we are having fun todaaaaaaaay ~~~~





 

No comments:

Post a Comment