Wednesday 2 October 2013

Headband on Square Scarf (Hijab Tutorial!)


It's so hard to get any time for making a new video, and I decided to back home before I go to my English class at Friday. I make a hijab tutorial which kind of same with my previous hijab tutorial, because I wore the same kind of scarf.
Yep, square scarf or hijab paris is my favorite hijab now. I don't know why. Maybe cause I wear it everyday at school, and this type of scarf is really really make me comfortable.
Now I will tell you how to do this! (:



 
1. After you wear your underscarf, place your square scarf on your head, and I don't make any fold or something like that. Just a simple square scarf. But make sure there is a longer and shorter side as always.

  

2. Secure it with safety pin under your chin

 
3. The fabric of the scarf will be staying at your back, so you must place it on your chest area. But make sure the fabric still cover your back.




4. Make a fold on your longer side and pull it around your neck until you find a good place to save it with a needle.




5. Headband time! I wear my flower headband from Heart Warmer. You can use some needle to set it, make it always stay.


 

6. Now we find the rest of the fabric in the chest area. We need to place half of the fabric on the top of the head.



7. For finishing touch, we just need to set everything with needle.

And we done!
If you want to watch the video,you can visit my youtube channel. And please subscribe to my channel to see more videos! :)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment