Thursday 14 May 2015

Kue Cubit Green Tea

Well, here is the new label aka series on my blog. If you follow me on Instagram (which is Mareth08) probably you know that I'm a food student. I mean I learn everything about food. Pastry, bakery, cuisine and all the thing about hygiene, gastronomy, and tourism. Yeah I'm in tourism major and taking the foods program. The post will never end up if I explain about it LOL.
So I'm going to show you this kind of popular dessert from Indonesia. Actually it's traditional food from Jakarta, the capital city of Indonesia. But it is back with so many innovation in this era.
In Bandung, where I live. Kue Cubit is very popular, we can find it everywhere on the street.







There is a joke about green tea. They said, everything we sell with green tea flavor will be sold out. So if you are single, give your face some green tea and you will have a lover.
It's extremely rude. I don't really like it. But in food case, its totally right. I know the pics I showed you guys is not really great. It's a screen shoots from the video I made. I posted it on instagram.
And one more thing I forgot to tell you! I have a new channel about food. If you wanna see it just click here.
Back to the kue cubit, I will tell you the meaning behind its name. Kue means cake and cubit means pinch. yeah probably because its small and we need to pinch it to get it.
Again, the pictures I showed you is the innovation from kue cubit. The pure kue cubit is not that melt on the top. The topping is also depend on how cute and yummy we want our kue cubit going to be. Just like normal cake.
Kue cubit made from milk and flour as the main ingredients. 
I will post more things about food. I hope you liked it ;)

1 comment:

  1. Terimakasih Artikel Kue Cubit Green Tea nya bagus dan membantu sekali, semoga sukses selalu yaa .. Aamiin
    Salam Aneka Resep Kue Kering

    ReplyDelete