Friday 1 November 2013

October Favorites 2013!!!

Happy November!!!
I can not believe October is over. So it's time to tell you what things I have been lovin in October :)

1. Beauty Favorites


 A. Pradasari Invinite Lipstick 814

The pink color is perfect! I love it, every gilrs love it. Just admit it, but the color not really good to my skin tone. It make my face look so pale.

B. Fanbo Fantastic Lipstick 08
I mixed the color of pradasari invinite lipstick 814 with this fanbo, and I really love the combination are perfect for my skin tone.

C. Bian'z Dark Brown Eye Brow Pencil
It is "must have" item for now. It's fill my brow so good. Not really dark and so easy to apply this stuff.

D. Oriflame Very Me Vinyl Nail Polish 24966 1 Berry
I do not wear the polish every single day. Only in my period time. If you know what I mean. We can do pray with this nail polish but I'm so happy in my period time because I can use this product. The red berry color is my fave for now!

E. Ponds Natural day Cream
The only beauty product which I use every day. lol.
It moist my skin face really well. I apply this all over my face and then after a few minutes, I adding some powder to my skin. That is my makeup routine :)

2. Food Favorites

A. Good Time Gandum Chocochips Cookies
Gandum obviously means wheat in bahasa, so it's perfect for break fast, I know. So I love eat this things and a glass of milk to break fast. It is way better than I eat the same food in the morning. Just sayin' !!!

B. Yuppy Tutti Fruitti
Yuppy is yummy. My fave snack/ jelly candy for October. The flavours are  amazing!

C. Milo
I love the package and the only milk I bring to school for October. The taste is really good.

3. Favorite Songa of The Month

- Really Don't Care - Demi Lovato ft. Cher Lloyd
- Heart on Fire - Jonathan Clay

Watch me singing the songs on my video!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment