Sunday 21 July 2013

Summer Makeup Look

Assalamualaikum lovely...

This is the first time I post something on my personal blog. I find it a little difficult at first designed it. But it a lot of fun. I love making videos on youtube and many of you are asking details of a video that I made. Here, I explain in more detail about the video. But it's not just video. I will post about tips, DIY, reviews, and everything!




In my first post, I will explain about my video titled "Summer Makeup Look". I dedicate this video for the summer this year. Flower crown in my head that I made ​​myself, may represent "summer" this year. For this look, I probably using so many product from Oriflame.
Here's a list of products that I used in the video :
1. Luxury Liquid Foundation (True Beige 910)
2. Veryme Cover Up Concealer (stick)
3. Pigeon Teens Compact Powder (Beige)
4. Inez Eyezone Night Translucent Cream (base shadows)
5. Oriflame Box Pallete
6. Oriflame Blending Brush
7. Aubeau Eye Liner RMH 710
8. Oriflame Smooth DEFINER Black Pencil
9. Mac Fake Lashes
10. The Falsies Volume' Express Waterproof by Maybelline
11.  Mac Ladygaga Crystal Blush
12. Koshize Lip Liner (Nude Pink)
13. Koshize LKN26N Lipstick

For all the step, you can watch the video. I think it's very easy to follow every step in the video.



No comments:

Post a Comment