Saturday 12 December 2015

Daily Makeup of Tourism Student

I recently uploaded my everyday makeup look on youtube. The tittle explain that this is what tourism student do in everyday bases. But actually it just me. There is no specific rules to do the makeup. I just keep it simple and natural, I don't wanna people think that I don't do shower in the morning because of my pale face. 
Here I just want to share with you the products I've been wearing everyday.


  1. Pigeon Compact Powder

I've been using this pigeon compact powder since like my childhood. It was my most recommend product to use. Why? Because it covered really well and absorb the oil on my face really well. That is why I always carry it on my purse to make sure I can touch my face up everywhere. When it gets oily. I feel like using baby powder on my face cause it's so smooth when it touching your face. I can totally prove that this is a safe product to your skin. The product is also inexpensive.
I forgot to mention this product on the video but I totally use it.

2. Wardah BB lightening Beauty Balm Cream 

I said that it works really well on the video that I uploaded. Yes it's good. It also make my skin a little bit glowy. But fun fact, in the middle of the day. It can make my face more oily. But I love this one for everyday.

3. Koshize (KZ) Brushes

Getting myself a mini set of brushes last year. I got those from Shopie Martin because my friend offers me. They are having powder brush, angle brush, lip brush, eye shadow brush and one eye shadow applicator. Those are so useful but I'm using powder brush the most. I can use it for applying powder, contour and blush.


4. Poppy Dharsono Perfecting Colour Brush 08 Africana

I talk about it almost every time, this is my very first bronzer. The most pigmented bronzer I've ever use. The package is very elegant with golden rose colour and I always have my finger print on it cause I use it like every time. It also has mirror and brush. I use the brush on the package for contour my nose. I also make a mini review about this bronzer last year. I compare it with the other one. If you wanna see the review, you can click HERE.

5. Mirabella Eyeliner Liquid Pen Black

Don't get me wrong, I said that this product is not waterproof. That's actually my mistake to not ask the lady in the store. But it works really good every time I apply it on my eyelid. The tip (pen) is the only reason why I still use this product.

6. Very Me Cover Up Concealer by Oriflame   

It's in the shape stick. But so easy to apply on my under eye. My biggest problem in life. I mean, it seriously make my face look like so pale, like I went to college by only washing my face and grab my towel. No, it's not gonna happen. It works for me like what I said on the video.

7. Maybelline Color Show 403 Plum Perfect

The reason why I get this color to myself is, this one is the signature color of Zoella lipstick in fall or winter. She is my favorite beauty guru on youtube,so I'm obsess with her. And all the product she wear were so expensive and I can't get those.
But Maybelline came out with this colour and I got it on sell. I am soooo lucky. 

All the products I mentioned is drugstore! SO I hope you get inspiration from the article and video that I made. Love you xx

   

No comments:

Post a Comment