Friday 14 February 2014

Andriani's Daily Hijab Tutorial + Update!

Hey heeeey!!!
I uploaded my new hijab tutorial on youtube so I hope you check it out!
That is just like basic hijab tutorial and we can wear it everyday or maybe for half formal event. I hope you like it and try it if you want :)
Here is the videoooooo.............




Probbly this video going to be the last video I uploaded daily(I keep making videos but will not upload it daily, just random time). I'm sorry :(
I said this on instagram before and I'm so sad. I need to focus to my school because April 14th is my final exam. We call it national exam.
I hope you guys understand and keep supporting me. I'm still using instagram for daily update. You can follow it if you want, it must be @mareth08.

Note :
I'm a huge dreamer, please follow support me. Everything you do for me, whatever in youtube, instagram, twitter, facebook, lookbook, and also this blog would be means alot to me.
Love,
Andriani :)

No comments:

Post a Comment