Saturday 31 August 2013

Get Chest Covered by Black Square Scarf

Assalamualaikum! :)

So I uploaded my hijab tutorial video recently, on my main youtube channel. Like I said in that video, it's inspired by my friend Aney. I don't own this style, but I really like it. Because it covering the chest area and the back as well. But I'm using the black square scarf, and it kinda thin. I mean transparant. Well, if you want the perfect covered, you can wear it with double scarf or maybe using the thicker scarf.


And today post, I will show you the picture from the video and explain it step by step.


1. I'm wearing a black ninja underscarf, because it really help me to control my hair. But if you don't like wearing it, just don't do that. Because every single person has their own comfort zone.
 

 













2. Grab your square scarf, and fold it. Fold it like you finally get double rectangle scarf. It help us for the transparent problem.


3. Now you need to place your scarf on the top of your hair, make sure there is a longer and shorter side. I prefer to take the longer side in my left and the shorter side in my right. But it's not very important.

 












4. From the different section scarf on the top of my head, I place the outer section a bit more retreated to the back.















5. And for the inner section, I secure it under my chin with the mini hijab pin.














6. Now we have to grab the longer side. And take the inner section of this side. Pull it to the top of your head and secure it with needle or hijab pin.











7. We almost done, grab the inner section of the shorter side and connect it by tie it with the other section of the longer side.






















8. Last step, just pull this part :)














This is the finished look :)




If you want to watch the video, just click here!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment